Early Bird

Description of your first forum.

Moderator:Bernie

the dancing bear
Early Bird

Post by the dancing bear » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Who are some of the teams to be looking out for in the tournament this weekend. I need to know who to watch

averageatbest

Re: Early Bird

Post by averageatbest » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:18 pm

I only know some info on teams I have seen in tournaments so this is no way a slight to any of the other teams in each class but here are my thoughts.

C/D
Orange - If Men's Hair Co. is Mens Hairhouse from last year, they are really good. Inge's Pub is no slouch either.

Blue - Corral Bar/Grind Athletic are possibly the best team in this tournament. Tainted Industries was arguably the best Rec 1 team on the western side of the state last year. It will be very interesting to see how they do. They did just fine in the top league last year as a Rec 1 team.

Grey - Dvorak Motors and Boulder Homes are the two teams of the three teams I know in this bracket. Both are good but the most interesting is TC Wolves. They are a Rec 2 team that got bumped to D because they rocked it at Rec 1 state last year. They are always pretty good.

Rec 1/2
You of course have Dak Pharm. They are always good. WTP won Rec 3 Quades last year so it will be interesting to see how they do in Rec 2.

Rec 3
I am unfamiliar with a lot of the teams. I believe Parshall had really showing at big tournament 2 years ago.

Rec 4
If precision underground is precision underground/DJ Pizzas, they are a pretty good rec 4 team. The most interesting is Skeels. It will be very interesting to see if this is the Rec I Skeels completely blown up and only keeping 3 guys from last years roster. Skeels could possibly be the team to beat if that is the case.

MJL 00

Post by MJL 00 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:31 am

Any results from the wkend yet?

Bernie

Post by Bernie » Wed May 04, 2016 12:37 pm